User Guide – All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline
- Supported Apps
- How to Use?
- Password Recovery Report
- Automation of Password Recovery
- Contact XenArmor
Now with Unlimited Fully Portable & Forensics-ready Edition, you can Run it on any number of PCs without installation or license activation, making it ideal tool for System Administrators, penetration testers, law enforcement agencies, forensics & cyber crime investigators.
Here are the main benefits for you,
- Unlimited License: Run on Unlimited PCs without any License Activation/Registration
- Command-line Edition: Run from any Scripts or Package within Your Software or USB (small size ~1 MB)
- Recover All Passwords: Website Logins, Email, Messenger, Social, FTP, Downloader, Database, RDP & more
- Recover passwords from top 10+ Email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, Mailbird etc
- Recover passwords from top 20+ Browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera etc
- Recover passwords form top 15+ Messengers like Trillian, Nimbuzz, Google Talk etc
- Recover passwords form top 15+ FTP clients like Filezilla, Smartftp, Cyberduck etc
- Recover passwords form top 10+ Download Managers like IDM, FDM, Orbit Downloader etc
- Recover passwords form top Remote Desktop apps like RDP, VNC, UltraVNC etc
- Recover passwords from other Windows apps like Cisco, Juniper Router, MySQL Browser etc
- 100% Portable: Run from USB without any Installation or License Activation
- Remote Execution: Remotely Recover Passwords from any Computer in your Network
- Forensics-Ready: No Registry or File Footprints left on Target Computer
- Automation: Fully Automate Password Recovery using Task Scheduler or Run via Your Scripts
- Password Report: Save/Backup All Passwords to HTML/CSV/SQLite/XML/JSON file
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2016/2012/2011/2008/2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Important Note: This is not the software to hack Passwords as it can recover only your stored Passwords from applications on your computer.
Current version supports password recovery from following 90+ top windows apps in various category.
- Microsoft Outlook (2002/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Outlook Express
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Live Mail
- Opera Mail
- The Bat!
- eM Client
- Claws Mail
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Opera Browser
- Apple Safari
- Avant Browser
- Brave Browser
- Chrome Canary Browser
- CoolNovo Browser
- Comodo Dragon
- Falkon (QupZilla)
- Flock Browser
- Maxthon Browser
- Orbitum Browser
- QQ Browser
- Sleipnir Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Tor Browser
- Torch Browser
- UC Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
- Waterfox Browser
- Google Talk
- Nimbuzz Messenger
- Spark IM
- Beyluxe Messenger
- Digsby IM
- IMVU Messenger
- MSN Messenger
- Miranda IM
- Myspace IM
- Pidgin Messenger
- Windows Live Messenger
- Yahoo! Messenger
- Core FTP
- AutoFTP Pro
- Classic FTP
- FTP Explorer
- Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)
- Free Download Manager (FDM)
- Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- Mass Downloader
- Mipony Downloader
- Orbit Downloader
- uGet Download Manager
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Cisco Router
- DLink Router
- Juniper Router
- GoPro App
- MySQL Query Browser
- Windows Auto Logon Password
XenArmor All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Download Package Size: 8 MB
- Software Size: 1 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2016/2012/2011/2008/2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
How to Use?
XenArmor All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline is very easy to use with various usage options & examples shown below,
Usage: XenAllPasswordPro.exe [-a|-b|-d|-e|-f|-m|-r|-o|-h] [report_file] Recovery Options: -a ALL Passwords -b Browser Passwords -d Download Manager Passwords -e Email Client Passwords -f FTP Passwords -m Messenger Passwords -r Remote Desktop Passwords -o Other Apps Passwords -h Display this Help Screen filename.html Report in HTML format (default) filename.csv Report in CSV format filename.xml Report in XML format filename.json Report in JSON format filename.db Report in SQLite format Examples: // Recover All Passwords to HTML Report File XenAllPasswordPro.exe -a passlist.html // Recover Browser & Email Client Passwords to CSV File XenAllPasswordPro.exe -b -e c:\passlist.csv // Recover Messenger, Downloader, FTP Passwords to JSON File XenAllPasswordPro.exe -m -d -f passlist.json // Recover Email, Remote Desktop & Other App Passwords to XML File XenAllPasswordPro.exe -e -r -o passlist.xml // Recover Browser & Messenger Passwords to SQLite File XenAllPasswordPro.exe -b -m "c:\my test\passlist.db" // Show this help screen XenAllPasswordPro.exe -h
This is command-line application and need to be run from cmd prompt (cmd.exe). Below are simple steps to get started,
1. Launch Command Prompt (Start->Run->cmd.exe) on your system as Administrator 2. In the cmd prompt, move to the folder where you have copied it C:\cd c:\AllInOnePasswordProCommandline\ 3. Now simply run it to see all the options & examples as shown above C:\AllInOnePasswordProCommandline\XenAllPasswordPro.exe
Note: If you get error creating report file then please make sure to run cmd.exe as Administrator or change file path to any folder (such as %TEMP%) where you have write access.
Recover All Passwords from Local Computer
As mentioned above, you can instantly recover all your passwords by using simple command,
c:\XenAllPasswordPro.exe -a c:\pass_report.html
Here is the screenshot showing how to recover all your passwords from local computer.
Recover Passwords from Remote Computer
You can use XenArmor All-In-One Password Pro Commandline software to recover your passwords from any remote computer in network.
There are many free tools available which will help you to run your program on any computer remotely. We recommend using PsExec tool from Microsoft Sysinternals. You can download it from here
First you need to copy All-In-One Password Pro Commandline software (XenAllPasswordPro.exe) to remote computer.
Once copied, you can launch Command prompt (cmd.exe) on your computer and type following command
psexec.exe \\remotepc -u "username" -p "password" c:\XenAllPasswordPro.exe -a c:\report.html Here \\remotepc is machine name or IP address of remote computer. Username & Password refers to login details of remotepc.
Once executed successfully, you can copy & view the password report (c:\report.html) from remote computer.
XenArmor All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline helps you to generate detailed report in HTML, CSV, XML, JSON or SQLite Database format.
Here is the sample of HTML & JSON based password report,
Automation of All-In-One Password Recovery
XenArmor All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline can help you to completely automate your password recovery operations daily or periodically. It can generate detailed report in CSV, XML, JSON or HTML format which can be used for future auditing or backup purposes.
Here are simple steps to automate All-In-One Password Recovery using Windows Task Scheduler.
1) Launch Windows Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Next click on “Create Basic Task” on right side panel as shown below,
2) On the Basic Task page, enter name as ‘All-In-One Password Recovery’. On next page select ‘Daily or Weekly or Monthly’ with appropriate Time settings as per your need.
3) Next on the ‘Action’ Page, click on Start Program and then enter command & arguments as shown below,
4) Finally click on Finish button to schedule the automatic All-In-One Password Recovery operation.
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at email@example.com and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of XenArmor All-In-One Password Recovery Pro Commandline
July 2, 2019
April 10, 2019
March 15, 2019