User Guide – WiFi Password Recovery Pro
- How to Use?
- Right Click Menu Options
- Wireless Password Report
- How to Use Command-line Version
- Advanced Feature – Removing WiFi Passwords
- Unique Feature – WiFi Security Analysis
- Automation of WiFi Password Recovery
- Contact XenArmor
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro is the Enterprise Software to help you instantly Recover as well as Remove all the Wireless Passwords from Your Windows computer.
It automatically detects all the configured Wi-Fi profiles and recovers the passwords instantly. Then for each recovered Wi-Fi profile, it displays complete details including Wi-Fi SSID Name, Security Settings (WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3), Type, Wi-Fi Password etc.
Here are the main benefits for you,
- Instantly Discover & Recover all the Wireless Passwords from Your Computer
- Supports Recovery of passwords for all the Wireless Protocols including WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA3 etc
- Remove Wi-Fi Passwords from Your Computer
- Generate Wireless password report in HTML, CSV, XML, JSON, SQLite database file format
- Right click context menu to help you easily perform common tasks
- Multi-Colored Display for easier identification of Security Issues
- Performs advanced Wireless Password Security Analysis & Classification
- Command-line version for automation and to integrate into your scripts/programs
- Save your precious time by fully Automating Wi-Fi Password Recovery operation
- Advanced Installer for quick installation & un-installation
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows Vista to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Installation Size: 15 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/8/10.
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro comes with standard windows installer which allows seamless installation & un-installation.
Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation as shown below,
You can uninstall it from the Control Panel or click on Uninstaller from Installed location of WiFi Password Recovery Pro
How to Use?
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro is very easy to use. After installation, just launch it. It will instantly recover and show all the stored wireless passwords from your computer.
Here is the quick video showing how to recover your wifi passwords using this software,
Right Click Menu Options
Right click context menu helps you to quickly & easily copy various fields (such as Wi-Fi Name, Type, Password etc) as well as Remove the selected Wi-Fi profile from the system as shown below.
Wireless Password Report
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro helps you to generate detailed report in both HTML, CSV, XML, JSON, SQLite file format. Simply click on Report button and then select the Type of Report from the File Save Dialog.
Here is the sample of HTML report along with security analysis,
How to Use Command-line Version?
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro supports both GUI & command-line in the single executable file. Command-line version helps you to fully Automate Wi-Fi password recovery process. You can also easily integrate it into your scripts or programs as part of advanced operations.
Here is the screenshot of Command-line version (passwords masked for security reasons)
Here are various command-line options & examples
Usage: WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe [report_file] Examples: //Recover & save all WiFi Passwords to HTML file (default) WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.html //Recover & save all WiFi Passwords to CSV file WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe c:\report.csv //Recover & save all WiFi Passwords to XML file WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe "c:\my files\report.xml" //Recover & save all WiFi Passwords to JSON file WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.json //Recover & save all WiFi Passwords to SQLite Database file WiFiPasswordRecoveryPro.exe f:\report.db
By default it will generate report in HTML format. You can specify html,csv,xml,json or db extension to create report file in corresponding file format.
Note that Command-line version is available only in Enterprise Edition.
Advanced Feature – Removing Wi-Fi Passwords
This is one of the advanced features of XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro. It can help you to easily remove one or more selected Wireless password profiles with click of button as shown below,
Simply select one or more Wi-Fi profile from the list and click on Remove Button to delete it from your system. You can also right click on selected Wi-Fi profile and remove it.
This feature is available only in Enterprise Edition
Unique Feature – Wi-Fi Security Analysis
Enterprise Edition of WiFi Password Recovery Pro also performs detailed security analysis of each recovered wireless profile and classifies them as Dangerous, Vulnerable, Warning, Good based on their password security configuration.
For each security level it displays the reason along with recommended action. Also each of these Security issues are represented in different color codes to help you identify issues quickly.
Here is the screenshot showing various security levels with different colors,
Here are more details on each security levels and respective color codes,
- Dangerous: This Wi-Fi is Unsecured, anyone can connect to it. Enable Wi-Fi Security – RED Color
- Vulnerable: WEP is highly vulnerable to attacks. Recommended to use WPA2/WPA3 – Brown Color
- Warning: Short password can be cracked easily. Use stronger password – Yellow Color
- Good: This is more secure Wi-Fi configuration – Blue Text Color
Same color codes are used in both GUI list as well as in HTML report.
This feature is available only in Enterprise Edition
Automation of WiFi Password Recovery
XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro Command-line version can help you to completely automate your wireless password recovery operations daily or periodically.
Here are simple steps to automate Wi-Fi Password Recovery using Windows Scheduler.
1) Launch Windows Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Next click on “Create Basic Task” on right side panel as shown below,
2) On the Basic Task page, enter name as ‘WiFi Password Recovery’. On next page select ‘Daily or Weekly or Monthly’ with appropriate Time settings as per your need.
3) Next on the ‘Action’ Page, click on Start Program and then enter command & arguments as shown below,
For more command-line options refer to WiFi Password Recovery Pro Command-line Version section.
4) Finally click on Finish button to schedule the automatic WiFi Password Recovery operation.
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of XenArmor WiFi Password Recovery Pro
July 2, 2019
April 10, 2019