User Guide – Twitter Password Recovery Pro
- How to Use Twitter Password Recovery?
- Right Click Menu Options
- Settings – Twitter Password Recovery Pro
- Settings – Customize Browser Profile Path
- Twitter Password Report
- How to Use Command-line Version
- Automation of Twitter Password Recovery
- Advanced Feature – Removing Stored Passwords
- Contact XenArmor
About Twitter Password Recovery Pro
It automatically detects & decrypts passwords from secret password store of each supported browsers. Once recovered, it displays complete details including Browser, Twitter Login and Password. You can also generate detailed backup report in HTML/CSV/SQLite format.
Also it can discover and help you remove all the stored passwords, thus protecting your Twitter login passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc.
Supported Web Browsers
Twitter Password Recovery Pro supports password recovery from following popular browsers,
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
- Opera Browser
- Comodo Dragon
- Flock Browser
- Tor Browser
- Torch Browser
- Brave Browser
- Chrome Canary Browser
- CoolNovo Browser
- UC Browser
- Sleipnir Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
Twitter Password Recovery Pro Personal Edition supports first 6 web browsers. However Enterprise Edition supports password recovery from all the above browsers.
Benefits of Twitter Password Recovery Pro
Here are the main benefits for you,
- Instantly Recover Your Twitter Login Passwords
- Recover Passwords from 15+ browsers including Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera & more
- Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Browsers
- Recover Password of any length & complexity
- Automatically finds & decrypts password from profile location of each browser
- Recover Password from All Profiles (for Firefox, Chrome, Seamonkey etc)
- Recover from Portable Browsers, Non-default Password locations, Profiles copied from another computer
- Protect your Twitter password from hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc by removing them from all browsers
- Generate Password Report in HTML/CSV/SQLite format for backup/auditing purpose
- Command-line version help you integrate it in your scripts/programs
- Automate your Twitter Password Recovery operation daily or periodically
- Recover Firefox Passwords protected with Master Password
- Works on all Windows 32-bit & 64-bit starting from XP to Windows 10
- Standard Installer for easier installation & un-installation
Twitter Password Recovery Pro works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Installation Size: 15 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/8/10.
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
Twitter Password Recovery Pro comes with standard windows installer which allows seamless installation & un-installation.
Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation as shown below,
You can uninstall it from the Control Panel or click on Uninstaller from Installed location of Twitter Password Recovery Pro
How to Use Twitter Password Recovery Pro?
Twitter Password Recovery Pro is very easy to use.After installation, just launch it. It will instantly recover and show all the stored Twitter login passwords from all the top browsers as shown below,
You can easily sort the displayed password list based on Browser type, Twitter Login, Password etc. by simply clicking on corresponding header in the List.
Also you can click on ‘Recover Again’ button to refresh the list anytime.
Right Click Menu Options
Right click context menu helps you to quickly & easily copy various fields (such as, Twitter Login, Password etc).
Also you can launch Twitter website, delete the password from selected browser as shown below,
Settings – Twitter Password Recovery
Browser Settings help you to tweak & customize Twitter Password Recovery operations as per you need.Mainly it helps you to specify custom profile paths for each browser (see next section) and also specify the Master Password for Firefox.
Click on ‘Settings’ button from the main GUI screen and you will see the ‘Browser Settings’ screen as shown below,
Settings – Customize Browser Profile Path
This is one of the unique benefits of Twitter Password Recovery Pro. It helps you to specify the custom profile paths for each supported browser.
To set the custom profile path, click on Settings button in main GUI screen and you will see the Settings dialog as shown below,
This is useful in cases when you have set the Profile path in Browser to non-default location or when you are using Portable version of Browser. This is also useful when you have copied browser profile folder from another laptop for recovery process.
Here are simple steps to set or remove Custom Profile Path,
- First select the Browser by double click in the List or select from Combo box
- It will populate the current Custom Path (if any) in the Edit box
- Now to ADD new folder, click on Browse button or simply Drag & Drop your folder
- To REMOVE just set the Edit box empty
- Finally click on ‘Update’ button to add/remove the custom path
- Once done, you will see new Custom Path is updated in the list for selected Browser
Now you can go back to main GUI screen, click on ‘Recover Again’ button to recover the passwords from this new Custom Profile path.
Note that this feature is available only in Enterprise & higher editions.
Twitter Password Report
Twitter Password Recovery Pro helps you to generate detailed report in both HTML, CSV & SQLite format. Once passwords are recovered, simply click on Report button and then select the Type of Report (HTML or CSV or SQLite) from the ‘File Save Dialog’.
Here is the sample of HTML based Twitter Password Report,
How to Use Command-line Version?
Twitter Password Recovery Pro supports both GUI & command-line in the single executable file. Command-line version helps you to fully automate Twitter password recovery operation. You can also easily integrate it into your scripts or programs as part of advanced operations.
Here is the screenshot of Command-line version (passwords masked for security reasons)
Here are various command-line options & examples
- TwitterPasswordRecoveryPro.exe [report.html | report.csv | report.db]
- //Recover & Save the Twitter Password Report in HTML format (default)
- TwitterPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.html
- //Recover & Save the Twitter Password Report to CSV file locally
- TwitterPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.csv
- //Recover & Save the Twitter Password Report to SQLite Database file
- TwitterPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.db
- //Save the Twitter Password Report to selected folder
- TwitterPasswordRecoveryPro.exe “c:\my reports\report.html”
By default it will generate report in HTML format. You can specify CSV or DB extension to output file to generate report in CSV or SQLite database format respectively.
Note that Command-line version is available only in Enterprise & higher editions.
Automation of Twitter Password Recovery
‘Twitter Password Recovery Pro’ Command-line version can help you to completely automate your Twitter Password Recovery operations daily or periodically. It can generate detailed report in CSV or HTML format which can be used for future auditing or backup purposes.
Here are simple steps to automate Twitter Password Recovery using Windows Task Scheduler.
1) Launch Windows Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Next click on “Create Basic Task” on right side panel as shown below,
2) On the Basic Task page, enter name as ‘Twitter Password Recovery’. On next page select ‘Daily or Weekly or Monthly’ with appropriate Time settings as per your need.
For more command-line options refer to Twitter Password Recovery Pro Command-line Version section.
4) Finally click on Finish button to schedule the automatic Twitter Password Recovery operation.
Advanced Feature – Removing Password from Browsers
This is one of the unique & useful feature of Twitter Password Recovery Pro. It helps you to easily remove one or more selected Twitter password from selected Browsers with just click of button as shown below,
If you have accidentally stored Twitter password on any laptop then you can discover and remove it instantly. This way you can protect your important login passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, virus, password stealers etc
Current version supports removal of password from all browsers except Safari browser.
This feature is available only in Enterprise & higher editions
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of Twitter Password Recovery Pro
April 10, 2019
March 15, 2019
March 4, 2019