User Guide – Outlook Password Recovery Pro
- How to Use?
- Right Click Menu Options
- Outlook Password Report
- Using Command-line Version
- Automation of Outlook Password Recovery
- Advanced Feature – Removing Stored Passwords
- Contact XenArmor
It supports email password recovery from all versions, starting from Outlook Express, 97, 2000 to Outlook 2016 edition. Once recovered, it displays complete details including Email address, Username, Password, Protocol Type, Mail server.
One of the unique feature is that it help you remove all the stored passwords, thus protecting your email passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc.
Supported Protocol Types
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro supports all the following mail protocol types,
Here are the main benefits for you,
- Instantly recover all email passwords from Outlook
- Recover passwords for all mail protocol types (IMAP,POP3,SMTP,LDAP,HTTP)
- Supports all Outlook versions (Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, XP, 2000, 97, Outlook Express)
- Backup all recovered email passwords to HTML, CSV, XML, JSON, SQLite file
- Recover Outlook passwords of any length & complexity
- Command-line version for automation or to integrate in scripts
- Remove Stored Password from Outlook to protect from hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc
- Standard Installer for easier installation & un-installation
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2016/2012/2011/2008/2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Installation Size: 15 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2016/2012/2011/2008/2003.
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro comes with standard windows installer which allows seamless installation & un-installation.
Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation as shown below,
You can uninstall it from the Control Panel or click on Uninstaller from Installed location of Outlook Password Recovery Pro
How to Use?
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro is very easy to use. After installation, just launch it on your computer. It will instantly recover and show all the stored Outlook email passwords as shown in video below,
You can easily sort the displayed password list based on Email address, Login, Password, Type, Server etc. by simply clicking on corresponding header in the List. Also you can click on ‘Recover Again’ button to refresh the list anytime.
Right Click Menu Options
Right click context menu helps you to quickly & easily copy various fields (such as, Email, Outlook Login, Password etc).
Also you can quickly delete the password as shown below,
Outlook Password Report
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro helps you to generate detailed report in both HTML, CSV , XML, JSON & SQLite format.
Once passwords are recovered, simply click on Report button and then select the Type of Report (HTML, CSV, XML, JSON or SQLite) from the ‘File Save Dialog’. Here is the sample of HTML based Outlook Password Report,
How to Use Command-line Version?
XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro supports both GUI & command-line in the single executable file. Command-line version helps you to fully automate Outlook password recovery operation. You can also easily integrate it into your scripts or programs as part of advanced operations.
Here is the screenshot of Command-line version (passwords masked for security reasons)
Here are various command-line options & examples
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe [report.html | report.csv | report.db]
- //Recover & Save the Outlook Password Report in HTML format (default)
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.html
- //Recover & Save the Outlook Password Report to CSV file locally
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.csv
- //Recover & Save the Outlook Password Report to XML file locally
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.xml
- //Recover & Save the Outlook Password Report to JSON file locally
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.json
- //Recover & Save the Outlook Password Report to SQLite Database file
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.db
- //Save the Outlook Password Report to selected folder
- OutlookPasswordRecoveryPro.exe “c:\my reports\report.html”
By default it will generate report in HTML format. You can specify csv, xml, json or db extension to output file to generate report in CSV, XML, JSON or SQLite database format respectively.
Note that Command-line version is available only in Enterprise Edition.
Automation of Outlook Password Recovery
‘XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro’ Command-line version can help you to completely automate your Outlook Password Recovery operations daily or periodically. It can generate detailed report for future auditing or backup purposes.
Here are simple steps to automate Outlook Password Recovery using Windows Task Scheduler.
1) Launch Windows Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Next click on “Create Basic Task” on right side panel as shown below,
2) On the Basic Task page, enter name as ‘Outlook Password Recovery’. On next page select ‘Daily or Weekly or Monthly’ with appropriate Time settings as per your need.
3) Next on the ‘Action’ Page, click on Start Program and then enter command & arguments as shown below,
For more command-line options refer to Outlook Password Recovery Pro Command-line Version section.
4) Finally click on Finish button to schedule the automatic Outlook Password Recovery operation
Advanced Feature – Removing Password from Outlook
This is one of the unique & useful feature of XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro. It helps you to easily remove one or more selected Outlook password from Outlook with just click of button as shown below,
If you have accidentally stored Outlook password on any laptop then you can remove it instantly using this application. This way you can protect your important email passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, virus, password stealers etc.
This feature is available only in Enterprise Edition
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at email@example.com and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of XenArmor Outlook Password Recovery Pro
July 2, 2019
April 10, 2019