User Guide – Website Blocker Pro
- Using Website Blocker Pro
- How to Block Website
- How to Unblock Website
- Right Click Menu Options
- Settings – Website Blocker Pro
- Website Blocker Status Report
- Advanced Feature – Stealth Mode Operation
- Unique Feature – Block Popular Websites
- Special Feature – Login Password Protection
- Contact XenArmor
About Website Blocker Pro
One of the unique feature of this software is that it operates in complete Stealth Mode without installing any plugins or running any programs in the background.
Benefits of Website Blocker Pro
Here are the key features and benefits for you,
- Instantly Block any Website on Your Computer
- Easily Block distracting websites, social networks, games, adult sites etc
- Automatically Block Website across all web browsers and applications
- Block Website for All Users on your computer
- Unblock Website anytime with just a click of button
- Settings Panel to Add, Edit or Remove Websites easily
- Unique feature – Block Popular Websites like Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Netflix, Spotify etc.
- Advanced Feature – Operates in Stealth mode – No plugins, No programs running in background
- Right Click Menu to quickly Block/Unblock/Remove Websites
- Colored Display to easily identify Blocked/Unblocked Websites
- Visit Website option to quickly verify blocked Website
- Generate Website Status Report in HTML/CSV file format
- Login Password Protection to prevent others from accessing it
- Very easy to use for anyone to quickly block Websites
- Works on all Windows 32-bit & 64-bit starting from XP to Windows 10
- Free Support Plan included to get quick help from our tech support team
- Standard Installer for easier installation & un-installation
Website Blocker Pro is very useful for parents, administrators, educational institutions to selectively block websites without users noticing it.
Block Popular Websites
Enterprise Edition of Website Blocker Pro helps you to easily Block Popular Websites with just a click of button.
Here is the list of Supported Popular Websites,
Website Blocker Pro works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Installation Size: 10 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/8/10.
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
Website Blocker Pro comes with standard windows installer which allows seamless installation & un-installation.
Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation as shown below,
You can uninstall it from the Control Panel or click on Uninstaller from Installed location of Website Blocker Pro
Using Website Blocker Pro
Website Blocker Pro is very easy to use & helps you to quickly Block Websites from all browsers & applications on your computer.
After installation, just launch it as Administrator and you will see the main screen as shown below,
Next click on the “Settings” button to launch the Settings Panel to Add Your Websites or Select Popular Websites (only in Enterprise Edition) as shown in the section “Settings – Website Blocker Pro”. Settings panel also help you to Edit/Remove Website, add Popular Websites and set Login Password.
After adding website, you can either click on the “Block Now” button or right click and select “Block Now” to block the selected websites instantly. At any time you can unblock the website by clicking on “Unblock Now” button.
You can also right click on the website in the List to quickly perform actions like Block, Unblock, Visit Website, Remove Website, Refresh etc. For more details refer to “Right Click Menu” section below.
Anytime, you can click on “Refresh” button to update the current status of all websites. Also you can generated website blocker status report in HTML/CSV format by clicking on “Report” button.
How to Block Websites
To block a website, first you need to launch Settings Panel by clicking on Settings button and add your website as shown in the section “Settings – Website Blocker Pro”. You can also add Popular Websites (only in Enterprise Edition) from Settings panel. After adding/selecting website, you can save & close the Settings panel.
Once added, your website will automatically appear in the main screen. By default it will show current status as “Not Blocked”.
Now you can Block the website in multiple ways
- First select the website from the list
- Next click on “Block Now” button and it will block it instantly.
- You can also right click on the website and select “Block Now” to block it.
- Once website is blocked successfully, it will in Red color as shown below,
After blocking the website, you may have to close and reopen any web browsers/applications for changes to take effect.
How to Unblock Websites
Once website is blocked, you can Unblock it in multiple ways.
Here are simple steps
- First select the website from the list
- Next click on “Unblock Now” button to unblock the website
- You can also right click on the website and click on “Unblock Now” to unblock it
After unblocking the website, you may have to close and reopen any web browsers/applications for changes to take effect.
Right Click Menu Options
Right click context menu help you to quickly & easily perform various operations such as Block/Unblock/Verify/Remove Website as shown below,
For more details on each of these options see the next sections.
Right Click Menu – Block Website
In Right Click Menu, click on “Block Now” to instantly Block the selected Website. You can also click on “Block Now” button below the list.
Once blocked, you may have to close and reopen any web browsers/applications for changes to take effect.
Right Click Menu – Unblock Website
In Right Click Menu, click on “Unblock Now” to instantly Unblock the selected Website. You can also click on “Unblock Now” button below the list.
Once unblocked, you may have to close and reopen any web browsers/applications for changes to take effect.
Right Click Menu – Visit Website
In Right Click Menu, click on “Visit Website” to launch & verify the blocked Website. This will help you to quickly reconfirm if the website is blocked or not.
Right Click Menu – Remove Website
In Right Click Menu, click on “Remove from List” to remove the selected Website from the list. This will automatically Unblock that website if it was blocked earlier.
If you want to Add the Website again, you can do so from Settings panel.
Right Click Menu – Refresh List
In Right Click Menu, click on “Refresh List” to update the Blocked or Unblocked status of all Websites. You can also click on “Refresh” button below the list.
Settings – Website Blocker Pro
Advanced Settings help you to tweak & customize Website blocking operations as per your need.
Click on ‘Settings’ button at the bottom of the application and you will see the Settings screen as shown below,
Refer to below sections for more details on each of the sections in Settings screen.
Settings – Add/Edit Websites
First section in the Settings Panel helps you to easily Add, Edit or Remove Website as shown below,
Here are simple steps to Add Your Website,
- To Add a New Website, go to “Add/Edit Websites” section in the Settings panel.
- Next enter the Website Name (example: My Facebook) and enter the Website Domains List seperated by comma (example: facebook.com,apps.facebook.com,mobile.facebook.com)
- Finally click on “Add Website” button to add it to the List.
Here are simple steps to Edit existing Website,
- To edit Website, right click on it and select “Edit Website”
- Website details will appear in the section below the List
- Here you can edit Website Name or Website Domains List
- Finally click on “Update Website” button to add it to the List.
Here are simple steps to Remove the Website,
- In the website list, first select the website
- Next right click on it and click on “Remove Website”
- Website will be removed from the list
Once you Add, Edit or Remove Website, it will be automatically saved and updated in the main screen. If the website was Blocked earlier, it will be updated with new changes or unblocked if you have removed it now.
Settings -Block Popular Websites
Second section in Settings panel helps you to easily Block Popular Websites like Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, Netflix, Spotify etc.
Simply select one or more Websites that you want to block and click on SAVE button. Then it will be automatically added to Website List in the main screen. Here you can Block that website by clicking on “Block Now” button.
Note that this feature is available only in Enterprise Edition.
Settings – Set Login Password
Last section in Settings help you to set Login Password so as to prevent others from accessing this application and changing your settings.
Simply set the login password here and click on SAVE button to apply the changes. Next time you launch this application, you will be asked to enter the Login Password.
Website Status Report
Website Blocker Pro helps you to generate detailed Website Status Report in HTML or CSV file format. To generate report, simply click on REPORT button and then select the ‘Type of Report (HTML or CSV)’ from the ‘File Save Dialog’.
Here is the sample HTML report,
Advanced Feature – Stealth Mode Operation
One of the advanced feature of this application is that it operates completely in Stealth Mode. It blocks websites silently without running any programs in the background or installing any plugins in web browsers. This helps you to Block websites in smart way without other users on your computer noticing it.
Once you Block the selected Websites you can simply close this application. There is no need to run it in the background. It will silently continue to Block your websites across all applications on your computer.
Unique Feature – Block Popular Websites
This is unique feature of ‘Website Blocker Pro’. It helps you to Block most popular websites like Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, Netflix, Spotify etc easily with just a click of button. It automatically blocks all domains (including global domains) of each website thus preventing some one trying to access other domains of same website.
You can easily add & block Popular Websites through Settings panel as explained in the section “Settings – Block Popular Websites”
Note that this feature is available only in Enterprise Edition.
Special Feature – Login Password Protection
Login Password feature helps you to prevent others from accessing this application and changing your Website settings.
You can easily set the desired Login Password as explained in “Settings – Set Login Password” section above. Then next time any one launches this application, he/she will be asked to enter the Login Password as shown below.
This will help you prevent others using your computer from messing with your Website settings.
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of Website Blocker Pro
January 30, 2019
September 27, 2018
September 8, 2018