User Guide – Social Network Password Recovery Pro
- How to Use?
- Right Click Menu Options
- Settings – Customize Application Path
- Social Password Report
- How to Use Command-line Version
- Automation of Social Password Recovery
- Advanced Feature – Removing Stored Passwords
- Contact XenArmor
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro is all-in-one enterprise software to help you instantly recover your lost or forgotten Password for all popular Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
It can automatically discover your stored social media passwords from all the top browsers and other applications on your Windows system. It can also help you to delete your stored Social network passwords from respective application with just click of button, thus protecting your Social media passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc
Supported Social Networks
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro supports password recovery of following popular Social Networks,
- Google Plus
Here are the list of currently supported web browsers,
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
- Opera Browser
- Comodo Dragon
- Flock Browser
- Tor Browser
- Torch Browser
- Brave Browser
- Chrome Canary Browser
- CoolNovo Browser
- UC Browser
- Sleipnir Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
Note: Social Password Pro Personal Edition supports first social password recovery from only top 6 browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge, Opera, Safari) However Enterprise Edition supports all the above 15+ web browsers.
Here are the main benefits for you,
- Instantly recover your stored password of popular Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram & many more.
- Recover Passwords from 15+ browsers including Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera & more
- Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Browsers
- Recover Password of any length & complexity
- Automatically finds & decrypts password from profile location of each browser
- Recover Password from All Profiles (for Firefox, Chrome, Seamonkey etc)
- Recover from Portable Browsers, Non-default Password locations, Profiles copied from another Laptop
- Protect your social passwords from hackers, ransomware, password stealers etc by removing them from all browsers
- Generate Password Report in HTML/CSV/SQLite format for backup/auditing purpose
- Command-line version help you integrate it in your scripts/programs
- Automate your Social Password Recovery operation daily or periodically
- Recover Firefox Passwords protected with Master Password
- Works on all Windows 32-bit & 64-bit starting from XP to Windows 10
- Standard Installer for easier installation & un-installation
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro works on both 32-bit & 64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 10.
Here are the specific details,
- Installation Size: 15 MB
- RAM: 4 GB+ Recommended
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/8/10.
Note: Mobile/pads/non-windows devices not supported
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro comes with standard windows installer which allows seamless installation & un-installation.
Launch the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation as shown below,
You can uninstall it from the Control Panel or click on Uninstaller from Installed location of Social Password Recovery Pro
How to Use?
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro is very easy to use. After installation, just launch it. It will instantly recover and show all the stored Social Media passwords from all the top browsers as shown below,
You can easily sort the displayed password list based on Social Network, Application type, Username, Password etc. by simply clicking on corresponding header in the List.
Also you can click on ‘Recover Again’ button to refresh the list anytime.
Right Click Menu Options
Right click context menu help you to quickly & easily copy various fields (Username, Password etc).
Also you can launch Social Network website, remove the password from selected browser as shown below,
Browser Settings help you to tweak & customize Social Password Recovery operations as per you need.
Mainly it helps you to specify custom profile paths for each browser (see next section) and also specify the Master Password for Firefox.
Click on ‘Settings’ button from the main GUI screen and you will see the ‘Browser Settings’ dialog as shown below,
Settings – Customize Browser Profile Path
This is one of the unique benefits of Social Password Recovery Pro. It helps you to specify the custom profile paths for each supported browser.
To set the custom profile path, click on Settings button in main GUI screen and you will see the Settings dialog as shown below,
This is useful in cases when you have set the Profile path in Browser to non-default location or when you are using Portable version of Browser. This is also useful when you have copied browser profile folder from another laptop for recovery process.
Here are simple steps to set or remove Custom Profile Path,
- First select the Browser by double click in the List or select from Combo box
- It will populate the current Custom Path (if any) in the Edit box
- Now to ADD new location, click on Browse button or simply Drag & Drop your folder
- To REMOVE just set the Edit box empty
- Finally click on ‘Update’ button to add/remove the custom path
- Once done, you will see new Custom Path is updated in the list for selected Browser
Now you can go back to main GUI screen, click on ‘Recover Again’ button to recover the passwords from this new Custom Profile path.
Note that this feature is available only in Enterprise & higher editions.
Social Password Report
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro helps you to generate detailed report in both HTML, CSV & SQLite format. Once passwords are recovered, simply click on Report button and then select the Type of Report (HTML or CSV or SQLite) from the ‘File Save Dialog’.
Here is the sample of HTML based Social Network Password Report,
How to Use Command-line Version?
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro supports both GUI & command-line in the single executable file. Command-line version helps you to fully automate Social password recovery operation. You can also easily integrate it into your scripts or programs as part of advanced operations.
Here is the screenshot of Command-line version (Run cmd.exe as Administrator)
Here are various command-line options & examples
- SocialPasswordRecoveryPro.exe [report.html | report.csv]
- //Recover & Save the Social Network Password Report in HTML format (default)
- SocialPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.html
- //Recover & Save the Social Network Password Report to CSV file locally
- SocialPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.csv
- //Recover & Save the Social Network Password Report to SQLite Database file
- SocialPasswordRecoveryPro.exe report.db
- //Save the Social Network Password Report to selected folder
- SocialPasswordRecoveryPro.exe “c:\my reports\report.html”
By default it will generate report in HTML format. You can specify CSV or DB extension to Output File to generate report in CSV/SQLite format.
Note that Command-line version is available only in Enterprise & higher editions.
Automation of Social Password Recovery
XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro Command-line version can help you to completely automate your social media Password Recovery operations daily or periodically. It can generate detailed report in CSV or HTML format which can be used for future auditing or backup purposes.
Here are simple steps to automate Social Network Password Recovery using Windows Task Scheduler.
1) Launch Windows Task Scheduler from Administrative Tools in Control Panel. Next click on “Create Basic Task” on right side panel as shown below,
2) On the Basic Task page, enter name as ‘Social Password Recovery’. On next page select ‘Daily or Weekly or Monthly’ with appropriate Time settings as per your need.
3) Next on the ‘Action’ Page, click on Start Program and then enter command & arguments as shown below,
For more command-line options refer to Social Password Recovery Pro Command-line Version section.
4) Finally click on Finish button to schedule the automatic Social Password Recovery operation.
Advanced Feature – Removing Social Network Password
This is one of the unique & useful feature of Social Password Recovery Pro. It helps you to easily remove one or more selected Social Media password from the respective Applications with just click of button as shown below,
If you have accidentally stored Social Network password on any laptop then you can discover and remove it instantly. This way you can protect your important login passwords from being stolen by hackers, ransomware, virus, password stealers etc
Current version supports removal of password from all browsers except Safari.
This feature is available only in Enterprise & higher editions
Have any more queries or need any technical clarification? Just write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will have response within 24 to 48 hours.
For more details visit home page of XenArmor Social Network Password Recovery Pro
July 2, 2019
April 10, 2019